Spinal Isolation, Restriction & Rehabilitation
Listen to the course overview
The intricacies of HEALING THE SPINE!
How do we achieve Effective movement of the spine?
- If YOU know what pure & safe spinal movement feels like.
- Through mindful training which promotes longevity.
- Achieving spinal isolation for postural improvement.
- Knowing the precautionary measures when dealing with certain spinal pathologies
- Spinal retraining & the EXACT muscles involved.
- Utilizing the best SPINAL exercises on a CLIENT SPECIFIC basis.
- Knowing the in-depth relationship of the spine, hip & pelvis.
- Understanding MOVEMENT in relation to SPINAL PATHOLOGIES.
This course designed to develop insight into the movement of the pelvic, hip & spine. Pelvic, hip & spinal rehabilitation will now make perfect sense.
We take a deeper look into pure and safe movement as well as functional training of the spine with the objective being CLIENT SPECIFIC TRAINING!
Spinal movement, rehabilitation & pathology start to make perfect sense as you delve into this in-depth Of-CourseOnline course. Throw all generic spinal programs away & become a Master of Spinal Program Design. Dig deep into the anatomy & more importantly, what does the spine feel like when moving & WHY?
What do I need?
- A decent notebook
- A pen that works
- A ruler
- A bottle of water / flask of fresh coffee
- A comfortable chair
- A small space where you can try what you are learning as we go along
- Equipment if you have it; mat, theraband, arc, weights, tone loop