Hip, Pelvic & Spinal Anatomy
Listen to the course overview
In order for YOU to stay at the top of YOUR game, YOU need to maintain a strong anatomical background in relation to MOVEMENT.
How can we do a client assessment without anatomy knowledge? We can’t!
During a client or patient assessment, it is vital that YOU know:
- how the muscles affect the joints & how this would affect movement patterns.
- the fundamentals for all assessments & the role of the anatomy.
- where negative or positive movements originate from?
- what joints & muscles are affected in certain conditions or injuries or even stability based movements?
Play ‘link the dots’ with this course and start answering a lot of interesting questions. This video course covers the anatomy of the entire pelvic, hip & spinal area with high quality images. The objective is to recap & develop insight into the muscles of the pelvic, hip & spine in order to add to the progression of pelvic, hip & spinal rehabilitation. An excellent course to do with the Spinal or hip based Of-CourseOnline courses.
Anatomy never made more sense! Bring the element of amazing to YOUR knowledge & classes by linking ANATOMY TO MOVEMENT!
This course will really open your eyes to movement + anatomy & give you that edge in teaching!
What do I need?
- A pen that works
- A ruler
- A bottle of water / flask of fresh coffee
- A comfortable chair
- A small space where you can try what you are learning as we go along
- Equipment if you have it; mat, theraband, arc, weights, tone loop