Innovative Repertoire – Small Apparatus
Listen to the course overview
Let’s get creative with the small apparatus!
It is time to modify, design & assist Pilates Exercises. The EVOLUTION of exercises is here. Innovative repertoire – small apparatus is dedicated to:
- keeping YOU motivated in designing NEW repertoire with the use of small Pilates apparatus.
- give YOU new repertoire.
- give YOU repertoire that will keep your rehabilitation or exercise classes interesting & progressive.
- give YOU new practical ideas for rehabilitation & movement training
- show YOU how to design exercises with any small apparatus.
- add variety & inspiration to YOUR classes.
The apparatus used are the ball, weights, foam roller, theraband, arc & box. At the end of this course, you will have a greater repertoire to choose from when presenting your patients / clients with exercises for progressive training & rehabilitation.
Innovative repertoire small apparatus is here to bring you some new, progressive ideas on the Mat with the ball, theraband, weights, foam roller & box. Start thinking OUT OF THE BOX & start designing NEW amazing repertoire.
Ignite that creative spirit that lies within all of us. The repertoire is only the tool, YOU are the operator / master. So make it work!
What do I need?
- A pen that works
- A ruler
- A bottle of water / flask of fresh coffee
- A comfortable chair
- A small space where you can try what you are learning as we go along
- Equipment if you have it; mat, theraband, arc, weights, tone loop